Thank you very much for your interest in getting involved with the Dementia Carer Voices project. There are a number of ways you can do so, detailed below.
You can now learn more about the project and download the full 6 page booklet here.
The team have been encouraging people to make a pledge; a promise to make a difference in the lives of people with dementia, their families and their carers. Please email your pledge to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter and tell us your thoughts @
Follow the team:
Like our Facebook page and keep updated with news, events and information.
The Dementia Carer Voices February/March 2017 Newsletter is now out!
If you would like to receive our monthly newsletter, please subscribe to our mailing list by sending us an email here.
Take a look at the Dementia Carer Voices YouTube channel and keep up to date with the latest films and interviews.
Please find below a list of upcoming talks for this year. If you would like to attend one of the talks, please get in touch using the contact form below.
- 31.03.17 Educational Seminar Moray
- 05.04.17 Educational Seminar at Healthwatch Newcastle
- 11.04.17 Educational Seminar at Belfast Health & Social Care Trust
- 12.04.17 Attending Older Peoples Development Group Meeting
- 20.04.17 Attending Integrated Health & Social Care Advisory Board
- 21.04.17 Educational Seminar at Erskine Care Home
- 24.04.17 Attending What Matters to You Planning Group Meeting
- 24.04.17 Attending Conference Hairmyers Hospital
- 25.04.17 Educational Seminar Association Non-Medical Prescribers Conference, Manchester
- 26.04.16 Attending Specialist Dementia Unit Learning Session
- 27.04.17 Educational Seminar at Erskine Care Home
- 28.04.17 Educational Seminar at Glasgow City College
- 03.05.14 Educational Seminar Health and Social Care Students at Glasgow City College
- 10.05.17 Focus on Dementia Partnership Improvement and Learning Event ‘on the couch session’ in the afternoon and stand
- 11.05.17 Educational Seminar at Royal Stoke University Hospital, Palliative & End of Life Care Conference, Stafford
- 16.05.17 Educational Seminar in Nursing & Midwifery Conference, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle
- 17.05.17 Attending Living Well in Communities (LWIC) Delivery Group
- 18.05.17 Educational Seminar at Lancashire Teaching Hospital
- 22.05.17 Attending What Matters to You Planning Group Meeting
- 23.05.17 Attending Focus on Dementia – National Advisory Group
- 24.05.17 Educational Seminar at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust Conference
- 25.05.17 Attending Cross Party Group on Carers
- 26.05.17 Educational Seminar at Edge Hill University, Lancashire
- 30.05.17 Attending The ALLIANCE Annual Conference 2017 – Register here
Have you attended one of the Make a Difference talks? Let us know what you think! We’ve gathered some of our latest feedback but would love to hear your thoughts on the project, the campaign or the talks. Please let us know by using the contact form below.