Thank you very much for your interest in getting involved with the Dementia Carer Voices project. There are a number of ways you can do so, detailed below.
You can now learn more about the project and download the full 6 page booklet here.
The team have been encouraging people to make a pledge; a promise to make a difference in the lives of people with dementia, their families and their carers. Please email your pledge to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter and tell us your thoughts @
Follow the team:
Like our Facebook page and keep updated with news, events and information.
The Dementia Carer Voices September – October 2017 Newsletter is now out!
If you would like to receive our monthly newsletter, please subscribe to our mailing list by sending us an email here.
Take a look at the Dementia Carer Voices YouTube channel and keep up to date with the latest films and interviews.
Please find below a list of upcoming talks for this year. If you would like to attend one of the talks, please get in touch using the contact form below:
- 03.10.17 Educational Seminar York Nursing Conference
- 04.10.17 Educational Seminar Glasgow City College
- 05.10.17 Educational Seminar Derbyshire NHS Trust
- 06.10.17 Educational Seminar UWS Paisley with CNO Scotland
- 12.10.17 Educational Seminar National End of Life Care Conference
- 12.10.17 Educational Seminar for District Nurses Keel University
- 13.10.17 Educational Seminar RCN Eastern Region (AM)
- 13.10.17 Educational Seminar RCN Milton Keynes (PM)
- 14.10.17 Attending Annual Haematology Conference Northern Ireland
- 17.10.17 2 Educational Seminars Napier University
- 18.10.17 Educational Seminar at Glasgow Caledonian University
- 18.10.17 Educational Seminar Carers Consultation Conference at Strathclyde Park
- 19.10.17 Educational Seminar Care Quality Commission Annual Conference
- 23.10.17 Educational Seminar to District Nurse Teams NHS Borders
- 25.10.17 Educational Seminar Robert Gordon University
- 26.10.17 Educational Seminar Healthwatch Hartley Poole
- 27.10.17 Educational Seminar NHS GCC
- 30.10.17 Educational Seminar NHS GCC
- 03.11.17 2 Educational Seminars at Portsmouth St Marys
- 04.11.17 Guest speaker Graduation Ceremony for the Faculty of Health and Wellbeing at Glasgow Clyde College
- 06.11.17 3 Educational Seminars at Aberdeenshire H&SC teams
- 07.11.17 Educational Seminar at New Lanarkshire College
- 08.11.17 Educational Seminar at Care at Home teams Livingston
- 09.11.17 Educational Seminar at Hospice at Home. NHS Carlisle
- 21.11.17 Educational Seminar Bradford NHS Trust Conference
- 22.11.17 Educational Seminar British Geriatric Society Care Home and Community Conference
- 23.11.17 Educational Seminar at Devin Care Home Association Conference
- 24.11.17 Educational Seminar at Gateshead Carers 21st Anniversary Conference
- 01.12.17 Educational Seminar Edgehill University Nursing Conference
- 05.12.17 2 Educational Seminars UWE Bristol
- 06.12.17 3 Educational Seminars Dudley NHS Trust
- 08.12.17 Educational Seminar University Derby
- 13.13.17 3 Educational Seminars Wrexham District Nurse Conference then students
Have you attended one of the Make a Difference talks? Let us know what you think! We’ve gathered some of our latest feedback but would love to hear your thoughts on the project, the campaign or the talks. Please let us know by using the contact form below.