Thank you very much for your interest in getting involved with the Dementia Carer Voices project. There are a number of ways you can do so, detailed below.
You can now learn more about the project and download the full 6 page booklet here.
The team have been encouraging people to make a pledge; a promise to make a difference in the lives of people with dementia, their families and their carers. Please email your pledge to email@example.com
Follow us on twitter and tell us your thoughts @
Follow the team:
Like our Facebook page and keep updated with news, events and information.
The Dementia Carer Voices May 2017 Newsletter is now out!
If you would like to receive our monthly newsletter, please subscribe to our mailing list by sending us an email here.
Take a look at the Dementia Carer Voices YouTube channel and keep up to date with the latest films and interviews.
Please find below a list of upcoming talks for this year. If you would like to attend one of the talks, please get in touch using the contact form below.
- 02.06.17 Dementia Carer Voices Alzheimer Scotland Conference Poster board and stand
- 13.06.17 Educational Seminar Carers Trust Cambridgeshire Awards
- 15.06.17 Educational Seminar Huddersfield Town Hall for Dementia UK
- 20/21.06.17 Dementia Carer Voices NHS Scotland Conference Poster Presentation
- 22.06.17 Educational Seminar What Matters to You event in Belfast with Shaun Maher
- 27-29.06.17 Dementia Carer Voices Parliamentary Exhibition and lunch time event
- 28.06.17 Educational Seminar at The Northumbria Band 5 Nursing Conference
Have you attended one of the Make a Difference talks? Let us know what you think! We’ve gathered some of our latest feedback but would love to hear your thoughts on the project, the campaign or the talks. Please let us know by using the contact form below.