As many people take their first steps into nursing and many other areas of health and social care, Dementia Carer Voices are proud to continue our relationships with universities and colleges across Scotland. We are looking forward to meeting with the class`s of 2017 as they start their journey in to the wonderful profession of caring.
As a continuation of the last 4 years, Dementia Carer Voices will be taking our ‘Make a Difference seminars’ to many 1st year students over September, October and November.
Please see some of the dates confirmed below with more to be added over the next few weeks.
You can also view the inspiring pledges from our previous visits at the link here
- 04.10.17 Educational Seminar Glasgow City College
- 06.10.17 Educational Seminar UWS Paisley with CNO Scotland
- 12.10.17 Educational Seminar for District Nurses Keel University
- 17.10.17 2 Educational Seminars Napier University
- 18.10.17 Educational Seminar at Glasgow Caledonian University
- 25.10.17 Educational Seminar Robert Gordon University
- 04.11.17 Guest speaker Graduation Ceremony for the Faculty of Health and Wellbeing at Glasgow Clyde College
- 07.11.17 Educational Seminar at New Lanarkshire College
- 01.12.17 Educational Seminar Edgehill University Nursing Conference
- 08.12.17 Educational Seminar University Derby
- 13.13.17 3 Educational Seminars Wrexham District Nurse Conference then students
- 21.02.18 Educational Seminar Abertay University
We have many more dates to add please follow this post for updates on our tour across universities and colleges across Scotland as we meet the class of 2017.
If you would like us to visit your university or college or you would like to attend one of the dates above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Team DCV 🙂