Now in its fifth year, the Self Management Awards will take place at the Scottish Parliament on the 30 September 2015. The Self Management team at the ALLIANCE will be hosting a very special fifth anniversary night to celebrate the very best in self management in Scotland.
Nominations are now being accepted for the fifth annual Self Management Awards. This year’s categories are:
- Self Managment Project of the Year
- Inspirational Person of the Year
- Self Management Partnership of the Year (voluntary organisation and NHS/Council/Private Sector Organisation)
- Best Self Management Resource
- Self Management Supporting Health Board of the Year
Nomination forms can be downloaded here
If you would like to get involved by hosting an event for Self Management Week, the team will be holding a series of planning events where you’ll have an opportunity to discuss some ideas and get some handy tips.
To get in touch with the self management team, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org