News and Event!
04/03/2015 at 09:30am
11/03/2015 at 09:30am
You are invited to attend a discussion event with Scottish Government and Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland on the new draft guidance in relation to NHS Continuing Healthcare in Scotland
Delegates will hear about the changes to the guidance and any associated implications. You will also have opportunity to pose your questions to an expert panel. Your feedback will help to inform the final guidance.
Purpose of the event
– To discuss and provide feedback on the new draft guidance in relation to NHS Continuing Healthcare in Scotland
– To hear what the changes will be and the implications
– To pose your questions to an expert panel
Who should attend?
– NHS Board Leads on NHS Continuing Healthcare
– Health and social care professionals
– Third sector organisations~
– Independent sector providers
Places are limited. If you would like to attend this event, please register via the Eventbrite link below.
4th March, Glasgow, 9.45am – 1.30pm: http://bit.ly/1vE73S4
11th March, Edinburgh, 10.00am – 1.30pm: http://bit.ly/1ydZ60u
Depending on the level of interest in this event, we will consider operating a reserve list.
For more information, please contact:
Marianne Brennan on 0141 404 0231 or email email@example.com